Associate Professor, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
2D Design, Graphic Design, and Photography
2006 MFA Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY
2004 BFA Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
- Art of Parts 1.0, Kickstarter Campaign, July 2015.
- Art of Parts 2.0, Phyllis Weston Gallery, August, 2015.
- Art of Parts 3.0, The Xhaus, Xavier CFI Downtown Cincinnati, September 2015.
- 93rd Annual All Media Exhibition, Ann Arbor Art Center, Michigan, Oct. 2015. 3rd Place overall.
- First Street Gallery’s 2014 National Juried Exhibition, Juror: Jed Pearl.
- Video work and collaboration with choreographer Judith Mikita, CDT/Area Choreographers Festival, June 13-14, Aronoff Center.
- “Paperworks 2013″, B.J. Spoke gallery, Huntington, NY. Juror: Mia Curran, Curatorial Assistant at the Whitney Museum of American Art
- “MAYHEM” National Juried Exhibition, Arc Gallery & Studios, SanFrancisco, CA. Juror: Alan Bamberger of artbusiness.com
- “Wide Open 4 Art Show”, BWAC, Brooklyn, NY. Juror: Carrie Springer, Senior Curatorial Assistant for the Whitney Museum
- “Studio Visit Magazine” Volume 23, 2013. Barbara O’Brien, Executive Director, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City, MO
- The Artist’s Magazine 30th Annual Art competition finalist
- “Carriers” Exhibition in the CTE Lounge, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- Art Kudos International Competition, online exhibition, Juror: David Cohen of artcritical.com
- Images 2012: Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts, Juror: Dan Mills
- “Random Acts Of Time”, OCCCA, Juror: William Moreno
- Utah Ties Juried Exhibition, Juror: Max Presneill, Torrance Art Museum
- “Real Weddings.” The Knot Ohio Spring/Summer 2012
- Carriers, Solo Exhibition, Park National Bank Art Gallery, Batavia, OH
- Westmoreland Art Nationals National Juried Exhibition Juror: Tess Cortés, Gallery Coordinator at Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
- Artist’s Magazine Honorable Mention in Abstract Category
- Electronic Document Scholarship Fund (EDSF) Innovation in Education Award
- Snap to Grid: the UN-Juried Exhibit, Los Angeles Center for Digital Art
- “Studio Visit Magazine” Volume 14, 2010, Beth Venn, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art at the Newark Museum
- Middletown Art Center Juried Show, Middletown, OH
- Soho Photo National Photography Competition, New York City, Susan Kismaric, Curator of Photography at The Museum of Modern Art, NY
- Brooklyn Comes East, Pratt Alumni Exhibition, Binghampton, NY, Curator: Tucker Marder, Pratt Institute
- For a Better World 2009, Book of Poetry and Drawings on peace and justice, Project organizer: Saad Ghosn
- Images 2009: The Gallery Exhibition of the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts. Curator: Judith Hansen O’Toole, Director of the Westmoreland Museum of American Art in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- Phoenix Gallery National Juried Group Exhibition, New York, NY, June 18 – July 12, 2008, Juror: Esther Adler, Curatorial Assistant, Department of Drawings, The Museum of Modern Art, NY
- Pleiades Gallery National Juried Group Exhibition, New York, NY, July 10 – Aug. 2, 2008, Juror: Joan Young, Associate Curator of Contemporary Art and Manager of Curatorial Affairs at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York
- Louisville Art Association’s National Juried Photography Show, Louisville, CO, Jun. 28th – Jul. 6th, 2008, Juror: Mark Sink, Co-founder of the Denver Museum of Contemporary Art
- Cincinnati Art Club National Juried Art Competition, Nov. 7 – Nov. 23, 2008, Juror: Dr. Julie Aronson, Curator of American Painting and Sculpture at the Cincinnati Art Museum
- Portals: Art and Spirit, Group Exhibition, Maine Center for Contemporary Art, Juror: Kelly Jackson, Assistant Curator Center for Maine Contemporary Art
- Middletown Art Center Group Exhibition, Middletown, OH, Aug. 2007
- Art for Healing, Group Exhibition, Mushroom Arts for the American Cancer Society, Queens, NY
- Photography and Contemporary Tactics, Group Exhibition, Pratt Institute
- Point of Departure, Group Exhibition, 41 Front St., Dumbo – Brooklyn, NY
- MFA Senior Show, Pratt Manhattan Gallery, New York, NY, 2006